yogaonlineforwomen.com is a blog with the latest news about free and commercial music production software, sample libraries, audio hardware, reviews, and lots more related to producing music with computers.
If you’re looking for something specific you can pick a topic in the “Latest news” in the menu or use one of the quick links to main sections at the very top of every page.
You can also use the search function by clicking the little magnifying glass to the right of the menu above.
You can download a few free things at yogaonlineforwomen.com:
- Loops & samples by rekkerd and various other contributors.
- VST(i) plug-ins from various developers (mostly Windows VST).
- Presets and sound banks from many contributors. These are added on a somewhat regular basis.
- Some of the music I made in my spare time.
Who is behind this site?
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am married to the most wonderful wife in the world and I’m blessed with four precious children. I am a Christian and one of my hobbies is making music on my computer. yogaonlineforwomen.com started back in 2005 as part of this hobby, and more than 10 years on I’m still really excited to be running the site.
Do you have suggestions for rekkerd, or anything else to share? Feel free to contact me, I appreciate your feedback!
Want to help?
If you appreciate yogaonlineforwomen.com you could help in several ways.
- Tell your friends about yogaonlineforwomen.com! If you have a website, please do link to yogaonlineforwomen.com.
- Give me feedback so I can make this place better.
- Help me pay the bills with a donation.
- If you use some kind of AdBlocker, please consider whitelisting this website. I try to keep banners relevant so they might not bother you that much.
yogaonlineforwomen.com is a one-man-show, and the sole source of income for me and my family.
If you appreciate my work, you are welcome to donate through PayPal, send me some Bitcoin, or you can even become a patron of the blog through Patreon.
Thanks a bunch for your support, it means a lot to me!